Really nice polyps for trade!

manhorsedog

let me start by saying these colors can look a lot better, i am using a stock nova extreme pro and the pictures are daytime.

looking to trade for nice polyps.

I have two frags right now, one is poseidons fury that has around ten polyps. here is the pic

psdfury_01.jpg

the other is unknown to me right now still trying to get id, but it is beautiful

purpitraitor.jpg

here they both are together, the purple frag has 3 good size polyps.

psdfury_02.jpg

the mother colony for both of these are in my 14g biocube, they love it and grow like crazy. this is a pic from about five months ago. both have over fifty now, even after the frags.

IMG_7601.jpg

and i might be able to get 1-2 polyps of lunar eclipse if you want.

jason

all pictures taken under stock nova extreme pro with daylights on. minus last pic from biocube : )

with so many different kinds it is really hard to say what i want, cause i want so many : ) Anything that you think is on the nicer end please post up here, i am pretty good with names so that works as well.

thanks

oh and love those purple ones as well, one of my favorites.

Edited by manhorsedog

Hey, I fragged the Green Skirts.. I will try to get a pic, but I can never do the colors justice. They are very similar to the Dream Weavers I just got in. I wish all the others would grow out, i have some VERY nice ones. I am interested in both, and would be happy to trade what i have ready now, and if you were willing, could give you more of the others in the future.

Edited by KaceyJ

hey everybody thank for the responds, i am going to try my best to help everyone out but i will be out of town this weekend.

i can make more frags of both corals so it wont be a problem.

ps that poseidon's fury frag started with 10 polyps less than a week ago, it seems to be around 15 now. Not often you find a really beautiful paly that grows fast. They love flow!!!! i have a nano power head pointed almost straight at them from about 4-5 inches away and they love it.

• 2 weeks later...

well i have meet hamp, don ducan, dena, mdavis735, angrycrab?, stoneroller, and maybe one or two others.

Hope you all are enjoying the frags! I still have 2-3 left to trade if anybody out there wants them. I will also trade for some sps if you like.

well i have meet hamp, don ducan, dena, mdavis735, angrycrab?, stoneroller, and maybe one or two others.

Hope you all are enjoying the frags! I still have 2-3 left to trade if anybody out there wants them. I will also trade for some sps if you like.

How about a nice sized colony of pink birdsnest for some of each of the polps? Its all I have at the moment.