Another Reeftopia Group Buy, Who's In?

mojo

I don't need enough stuff myself to get to the $120 mark for free shipping. I'd like to order as soon as possible, so if anyone wants anything from Reeftopia.com please join in here. I'm getting:

Me:

12 nassarius vibex - $10

12 cerith - $15

2 peppermint shrimp - $9

1 emerald crab - $6

1 lettuce nudibranch - $7

rohnds:

1 XL peppermint shrimp - $6

1 royal gramma - $6

1 condylactus anemone - $6

1 emerald crab - $6

bigbird123:

100 blue-legs - $35

12 scarlet hermits - $30

mburton:

12 Nassarius vibex - $10

12 Cerith Snail, Large - $15

1 Fighting Conch, Small - $6

Dhayden:

12 ceriths - $15

We need to get the total to at least $120. Who's in?

I think we've hit the mark. Now we just have to decide on a delivery date. This weekend is no good for me (I'm on call), but I could do Friday. If this doesn't work for everyone, then we can push it back until the next week. What do you all think?

JimD - why do you ask?

Rohn - please make comments in this thread as opposed to sending pm's as well - we're all friends here :)

This Friday works GREAT for me ...

Like I said, make the delivery on a Wed, Thurs or Fri and I will pick them up in less than 20min so yo wouldn't have to go through the hassle of acclimation.

Mon and Tue are out of the question. On Sat and Sun I could get my wife to pick them up.

Identical msg PM'ed, except for my ph #.

Rohn

is it still possible to get in on this?

If so, count me in for:

Nassarius vibex: 12

Price: $10.00

Cerith Snail, Large: 12

Price: 15.00

Fighting Conch, Small: 1

Price: $6.00

I can pick up Friday afternoon to night, but not morning. Let me know.

mburton - you're in! If anyone else still wants in on this, I'm going to place the order tomorrow morning, so don't delay. Delivery will be on Friday morning to my house. I won't be home from work yet, but my wife will take the box inside the house, open it, and remove the heat pack. That should keep everything alive and well until pick-up time. I'll send everyone who's ordering a pm with directions to my house. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Mike

I'll be ordering everything as 1 order, but the items will be bagged separately so we won't have to open them up and divvy things out. If everyone could just pay at pick-up (cash) that would be best, since I don't have a PayPal account.

I placed the order this morning, and the delivery will be made tomorrow as mentioned. Dhayden, I ordered you a dozen ceriths, but astreas were only sold in lots of 100 (I called to see if they could send less, but they said "no") so I didn't order any. If everyone could come to my place between 4-5 pm tomorrow that would be great. I'm sorry it's such a narrow window of time, but I don't think I can get home any sooner than that, and I forgot that I have to leave the house to take my daughter to a halloween party. If you can't get there in that window of time, I'll include my cell phone # with the directions, and I can meet you back at the house so you can get your livestock. Thanks again, everyone, and I'm looking forward to meeting those that I don't already know.

Mike