WTB: Tank Items

Paul

... before I order 'em off the net. I'm not too stuck on brand names with this in most cases - homebuilt will do just fine for some things.

Used gear is not a problem. If you have it laying around, we can probably make a deal. :wub:

(1) Skimmer to sit in a sump - needs to be able to skim 50 gallons, so if commercial, I want one rated for a 100 gallon tank or better.

(2) small tank for top off water - 5 to 10 gallon will do just fine!

(3) a couple small water pumps

(4) In tank pumps for flow

(5) 48" lighting, MH 14K preffered, T5 4X56 or 6X56 acceptable. With or without bulbs. Pendant okay if 250w or better. 150w okay if you have two of em!

(6) a 55/70/90 tank stand, 48" high would be great. Needs to be enclosed to hide sump and etc.

(7) Timers/Plugin GFI gear

I'll be checking RCA tomorrow for this kind of stuff, and will be putting in a order with TFP or the good Drs about the middle of next week.

I figure keeping cash local in the community is a good thing, so I'll preferrentially buy stuff from club members first. Just let me know. PM, post, or call me on my cell. 512-630-5759.

-Paul

I've got a tall PM Skimmer. No piping or pump, just the skimmer part itself. I can't remember how much it's rated for, but definitely over 100 gallons because I was planning on putting it on my 120, just haven't had time and my other one is working again.

You can have it sit in the sump if you want, but your stand needs to be a good height.

Dena

We have a 48" fixture that we used on our 55 for a little while. It is 8x64 watt T5's. 3 of the bulbs are new and the others are about 6 months old. There are two 10K Daylights, 3 15K Daylights and 3 Super Actinic plus 4 white LED's. We were going to replace all the lights with 15K's, but we decided to use MH instead. This would be best on a 75 gallon+ tank with some MH. It does have one fan that needs to be replaced. PM me if you are interested.