What I did with my day off.

I don't get many days off and the boss decided that after I worked 30 straight days that I needed to take a 3 day weekend. Not being one that can sit still I built myself this,

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

I decided it was time to get the air compressor out of the garage.

In the last pic you can see a bit of my water changing station. I still need a few more trim pieces and shingles but it'll have to wait until next weekend when I have a little more coin. It's amazing how quickly something like this can cost you $300 in materials. Thankfully I have all the tools. I also had to dig up about 30' of my sewer line and replace a bunch of line and fittings due to root growth, but nobody wants to see those pics, icky.

It'll have a 200lb compressor in it tonight, good luck. I way overbuilt it so it already weighs about 200lbs empty.

HOA? what's that? Some sorry group of people that like to complain all the time about what you do/don't do with your yard? Ha, and again ha! I purposely bought my crappy little home because there was not one.

The neighbors will be glad I didn't get another of these,

064.jpg

065.jpg

That one is 14x 24x13. According to the city of RR I can put 2 more of them right alongside that one and 1 more in the backyard before I begin breaking any codes. The only thing I'd need to do for the 1 behind the house would be to cut down the silver maple tree we have. The city arborist already asked me to cut it down when I inquired about trimming it.

Nice, I can wait to tear down our old shed and get busy building our own customized shed. It definitely needs to be big enough to keep all my husbands tools, compressor, motorcycle, scaggs lawn mower and a working table/bench. Then later we can focus on the garage.

• 2 weeks later...

" I still need a few more trim pieces and shingles but it'll have to wait until next weekend when I have a little more coin" Hey I've got a whole package of shingles in my shed if you want them you can have them. Would have to move a few tanks to get to them but its do-able.