Nice sebae to trade

AndrewT

I got him a few days ago been doing great. I got him to see if my clowns would adopt it as home and id take my lta which is getting to big for my tank out. However doesnt look like its gonna happen so lmk what youd like to trade for him. Thanks

IMG_0145.jpg

that's a pretty one!! what do you need or looking for on trade? if not...how much in $$$??

thanks!!

Laura

im just looking for anything i may not have... really been looking for lobos cynaria acans cats paw... just stuff thatll add color to the tank. I dont really care to sell it id like to trade him for something if possible

I got him a few days ago been doing great. I got him to see if my clowns would adopt it as home and id take my lta which is getting to big for my tank out. However doesnt look like its gonna happen so lmk what youd like to trade for him. Thanks

IMG_0145.jpg

I'm not sure if you still want to try and get your clowns to adopt the anemone. I had a similar thing happen when I got an anemone for my clowns. They were in the tank for about 3 weeks together. The clowns were oblivious to the LTA.

Then I got a wrasse for the tank and the wrasse started interacting with the clowns. Nothing dangerous from what I have read, just normal behavior from a wrasse. Anyway within an hour after he started interacting with him my clowns they went to the anemone. It was like the wrasse sparked something in them. I later read that wrasse touch other fish and get the fish more comfortable with being touched. The clowns still interact with the wrasse, but boy they love the anemone now. They even feed it.

dang...i do not have acans...i have mostly zoos and palys,green birdsnest,red mushrooms,sunshine star polyps,green star polyps in a rare neon green,man o war palys....lmk!!
hmm i think ive got most of that... what are the man o war polys? pics?

im worried if i pull the other out itll just piss my clowns off. They really hate for anyone to mess with their nem. Prolly wouldnt even let me grab it. Theyll attack anything that come close to it.

Are you afraid of a fish? ROFLMA!

Dena

I have numerous fish I am afraid of. My yellow tang would try to cut me any time I would reach into the tank. My lionfish always tries to give me a hug when I am messing with my coral. And my peacock mantis, while not technically a fish, scares the bejesus out of me.