Hammer

Dena

I've got some pinkish hammer that I don't have room for. I was thinking of asking $5/head. There are six heads on one piece that I could split into two head frags. I also have a piece with four heads on it that I think would be best if left unfragged ($20).

I'll probably be at RCA tomorrow meeting Iplantz. If anyone is interested in buying any, PM me and include your number and I'll get in touch about a time.

Thanks,

Dena

I've got some pinkish hammer that I don't have room for. I was thinking of asking $5/head. There are six heads on one piece that I could split into two head frags. I also have a piece with four heads on it that I think would be best if left unfragged ($20).

I'll probably be at RCA tomorrow meeting Iplantz. If anyone is interested in buying any, PM me and include your number and I'll get in touch about a time.

Thanks,

Dena

Dena - I would really be interested in either a 2 head or 4 head but I am not sure of my schedule tomorrow. About what time do you expect to be at RCA?

Thanks

Bill

Realize I'm probably too late, but am interested in at least a 2 head piece.

If you still have some...let me know next time you'll be @ RCA.

I bought the big piece of LR off you a few weeks back.

Michael McDermott

I didn't have time to check the forums before I left this morning. I did catch PM's because they go to my email and kind of remind me to check my inbox.

I sold the 4 head today. I have no idea when I'll be at RCA again, but I do work downtown and can bring some to work with me any day this week. I'll be working from home Thursday or Friday...one of my rescues is being adopted and I need to be here for the new family to get her...woo hoo.

So I have this piece with six heads on it. Two of the heads are starting to split and there are lots of babies on the flesh that are sprouting up. I can still make three frags of 2 for $10 each. Two of them are closer than the other two which would make a nice four head frag if you're still interested in four heads Bill. I also have a piece in my tank at work that has four smaller heads and I can do that piece for $15.

Here's a photo of the one in my tank at home.

Dena

I work at 7th and Lavaca...any time after 11a.m. would work. I usually take lunch from 12-1, but I stay in the office. Just let me know which to have bagged. The 4head one at work actually has most of the heads splitting, but the flesh of the head doesn't go far down the stalk. This is probably because I don't have much calcium in this tank. I brought another piece home after being in my tank at work and you can already see the growth.

Dena

Dena,

I am still interested in either 2 piece for $10 or the smaller 4 piece for $15. Where do you work and what would be a convenient time to pick up?

Michael McDermott

Hey I Didn't get the chance to say how great the frags were! That montis and acros were great! It was nice meeting you and the hammers a sweet!

The hammers I got (if they are the same) were much greener and more purple then in the pic under my 14k bulb. Maybe you have different color bulbs though?

Thanks again!

I've got a 14K coralife bulb for MH's. Not the best for color...has a more whitish tint to it which is probably why mine look more pink. They pinkinsh/light greenish in my tank with light pink tips...very little green shows through though. I'm going to keep the lights until they need to be replaced...and then I'll get some nice'uns with a more blue tint...I like that look. Glad you liked the extras I gave ya. It's an expensive hobby, definitely for someone your age. I'll keep you in mind for future frags.

Dena