need emergency loaner or cheap tank NOW

I need a 75+ gallon tank now!

I am broke and now so is my tank.

my 135 gallon broke this morning sending a good 20+ gallons on to my carpet. luckily I am home due to feeling under the weather (a phrase I a sure is rarely heard) and started the process of emergency draining.

it can be a loaner...a gift or a cheap tank

I just need it now! please

SOS the capt. needs rescuing ASAP.

live rock is in a bin with water and fish are living in the sump/fuge...and hating it

corals have been relocated to other tanks

I am desperate!

call

ryan

784-5239

I have:

185rr with stand and hood, $1000

120rr with stand and hood, $400

240rr acrylic 4x4x2, $800

Nothing cheap of any size. I do have a 20, 29, 37, 50, 55 in various qualities if you are interested.

I do have large tubs you can borrow if you would like.

Dave

So, what did happen? Any ideas?

I assume you took Kyle up on his offer. I put the tank up in the sales forum.

Centerbrace failure due to halide heat/water splash (water level got low due to the fact I hadn't setup my auto top off...but the parts came in the mail today :(

I haven't taken anyone up on anything yet....but most likely will get the 120rr from prof tonight...I am still cleaning up the disaster...and not looking forward to plumbing through the night...

oh and I just got out of the Dr.'s office...(i thought I had kidney stones) I have a kidney infection instead!

I passed the info along to another friend who may be interested in the 75 gallon...although he is picking up a 55 tonight and a 75 this weekend. he has "the fever"

I might see you at Prof's then, we're meeting to discuss drilling/overflows.

Got someone coming out tomorrow to look at the tank, thanks for looking out though.

probably won't see me but a representative of me...I am down and out....and I have A METRIC *** TON of carpet to clean.

I have a 180 tall that is an older tank... but would fit your stand. Its six feet, by the 18 inches, and like 30 inches tall. If you want the two by four stand, you can have it but its just a two by four stand with no skins. It would fit with your stand and hood you have on a 125.

If you didnt take anyone else up on their offers, 50$ and its urs. You can call me at 254 681 0924. I am in Harker Heights. Jill

I have a 180 tall that is an older tank... but would fit your stand. Its six feet, by the 18 inches, and like 30 inches tall. If you want the two by four stand, you can have it but its just a two by four stand with no skins. It would fit with your stand and hood you have on a 125.

If you didnt take anyone else up on their offers, 50$ and its urs. You can call me at 254 681 0924. I am in Harker Heights. Jill

Just left you a message on your phone.