Group buy pick up location

Robb in Austin

Group buy pick up location  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This will determine the meeting location.

I'm shooting for a time of 5 ish, depending on delivery time. Still no word on the shipment.

Robb

Don't forget I'm coming to your place to pick mine up. I'll bring the LONESTAR!!! cool.gif

Edited by azcummins

Most of those are north. Guess it just depends on your definition of north. Round Rock/Georgetown are like south side of Waco to some. ^_^

Well between RR/G-town being south Dallas and Slaughter being north SATX, Austin is centrally located!

Houston; We have a no go on the pickle. I repeat, we have a no go on the pickle. Do you copy?

MD/DO? PhD? LMSW? DOM? DCM? DPM? DDS? ABCDE? Inquiring minds and all...

Cmon Mark, you know that anywhere south of the river is SATX, and anything north of Parmer is Big D. Quit trying to make all those outsiders feel better.

Cmon Mark, you know that anywhere south of the river is SATX, and anything north of Parmer is Big D. Quit trying to make all those outsiders feel better.

Hmm...most of the people south of the river have it that everyone north of the river is an "outsider"

No shipment huh...?

Alrighty everyone, our order is on the way. Should be here by noon according to John. I guess Hobby Lobby is the location. (personally, I think azcummins had a bunch of friends sign up just to vote for that location so he can walk it home. I'm rebagging all his goodies into individual baggies!)

I'll be there at 5p. Silver Nissan Titan 4door, I'll make a sign or something, parked in the middle of the lot.

Nuthin but love for Gabriel!

Alrighty everyone, our order is on the way. Should be here by noon according to John. I guess Hobby Lobby is the location. (personally, I think azcummins had a bunch of friends sign up just to vote for that location so he can walk it home. I'm rebagging all his goodies into individual baggies!)

I'll be there at 5p. Silver Nissan Titan 4door, I'll make a sign or something, parked in the middle of the lot.

In this 'hood, we do what it takes.

Funny thing is, that Hobby lobby is about 3/4mile from my house and I'm going to drive all the way out to May-ner to get my order!

Robb, the hobby lobby is right next to Planet fitness, so while you are waiting, go inside and work on the gun show!

Edited by azcummins

Just a quick note. This is the list I have of folks in this order. Please confirm.

ACampbell-check

Dena-check

Capt Obvious

Jbrougher

azcummins-check

ReeferMadness

Entropy

ejaustin-check

mikemcd

nemirn

richie

BillB

innate1

kkiel02

Reybeast

Oh yeah, almost forgot. There is a delivery fee of 1 good(Not lonestar/bud/coors/nattylight/etc!) beer per item delivered! :(

Nuthin but love for Gabriel!

so umm. everyone else bring a bucket? or bags or how does this work? (asking for the Capt. who is sick)