Brother - can you spare some Macro Algae?

reefman

A little humor there...

Does anyone have any macro algae I could get. Nitrates on my tank have gotten high, so among other things I need to get my refuge back on line. I think I have everything I need except the macro algae.

I would prefer some fast growing grape Caulpera (sp?), but of course anything would be better than what I have now. I checked with Jake at RC today and he doesn't have any. Don't know if Aquatec does or not.

Stephen

Thanks for the heads up. I just sent the guy an email telling him I wanted it if its still available. That would be perfect, since it not only has the macro algae, but is already established with pods and all the other stuff. I would just use it to seed the one I'm trying to get set up, as it will be about 20 - 25 gallons.

Stephen

Edited by reefman

Thanks for the heads up. I just sent the guy an email telling him I wanted it if its still available. That would be perfect, since it not only has the macro algae, but is already established with pods and all the other stuff. I would just use it to seed the one I'm trying to get set up, as it will be about 20 - 25 gallons.

Stephen

good luck with that...I emailed him 4 hours ago....no reply ;) ....I just wanted the tank and the sand bed

If the thing on the fuge doesn't work out, I would like to take you up on it. You going to be around tomorrow?

Stephen

I sent the fuge guy an email 30 min after he posted it I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. I'll et you know what's in it. Should be able to hook you up with some.