2003 Honda CRF450R

This is my baby and oh is she bad. I don't ride much anymore due to past injurys so it's time to pass her on. I'm an absolute maintenance hog and this bike shows it. The bike is like new. I've changed the oil and filter after every 2 rides and cleaned the air filter after every ride. The tires, chain and sprockets are almost new. Has 2 rides on a complete brake job, new pads, new fluid, and rebuilt calipers. As for extras, it's loaded. Race Tech suspension, Tag over sized bars, Pro Taper adjustable top triple clamp, Fast way adjustble suspension link, chain blocks, clutch calble bracket, White Brothers Carbon Pro exauhst. The pipe has a carbon fiber canister and titanium head pipe, it was $1000 just for the pipe. This bike is flat out nasty and anyone that has been around it will tell you the same thing. I'm asking $3,200. You can contact me a [email protected] or call (512)697-9765. I'm located in Round Rock.

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0615-1.jpg

IMG_0614-1.jpg

P1010024.jpg

here's a short video, let's see if it works

th_MVI_0630.jpg