wow

AndrewT

I think i may actually own a piece of purple digitata that is actually purple. I had these pieces under my t5s a while back moved them under my halides and they started turning purple polyps and skeletons. Ive only seen a few pieces that were actually purple not brown. Also id like to report that i was successful hooking my two t5s up to a pc ballast that mike gave me. so i now have some lights to run a cycle for dusk and dawn.

I think i may actually own a piece of purple digitata that is actually purple. I had these pieces under my t5s a while back moved them under my halides and they started turning purple polyps and skeletons. Ive only seen a few pieces that were actually purple not brown. Also id like to report that i was successful hooking my two t5s up to a pc ballast that mike gave me. so i now have some lights to run a cycle for dusk and dawn.

I hope that pokestar monti colors up in your tank. If it goes south on you.... I'll give a piece from the main tank.

-Cindy-

I hope that pokestar monti colors up in your tank. If it goes south on you.... I'll give a piece from the main tank.

-Cindy-

Im sure it will. It looks great so far. I loved the way it looked in your tank.... I cant wait for some stylo! :D Thanks for everything they were much needed frags. Tank is finally coming together.

i have some purple digi that is very purple in my main tank under my 14,000k hamilton.i got it from the mannings.any other tank i put it in it stays brown.i will try to get a pic sometime.what kind of stylo are you looking for?

Im sure it will. It looks great so far. I loved the way it looked in your tank.... I cant wait for some stylo! ;) Thanks for everything they were much needed frags. Tank is finally coming together.

i have some purple digi that is very purple in my main tank under my 14,000k hamilton.i got it from the mannings.any other tank i put it in it stays brown.i will try to get a pic sometime.what kind of stylo are you looking for?

Any kind id like to get some pink green and purple. But any kind will do. I love the way that stuff looks.

Mine never colored up after getting if from Cindy. Well actually it started out a sweet purple, and I killed it from there. ;) My lighting is a lot better now though, so hopefully I will get in on the next round of fragging. If I remember correctly most of the frags come from rearranging/cleaning. Isn't it about time for you to clean your tank Cindy? :P

Mine never colored up after getting if from Cindy. Well actually it started out a sweet purple, and I killed it from there. ;) My lighting is a lot better now though, so hopefully I will get in on the next round of fragging. If I remember correctly most of the frags come from rearranging/cleaning. Isn't it about time for you to clean your tank Cindy? :P

Unfortunately....I almost lost the purple and orange digitata. They're making a come back, I don't know if it was the lighting (took too long to change bulbs) or the water chemistry, but they're coloring and growing. When it gets a good size.....I'll give you a holler to come get a piece.

-Cindy-