2 Weeks with no light on sump.

ysanford

After setting up the sump and refugium, I decided to turn my fuge lights on today. The first thing that I noticed was this aiptasia. It has been in the fuge section with no flow lights or heater for about a week or two now. And is still growing. Until I kill it that is. I wish everything else in the tank was this tough. ;)

post-780-1235244460_thumb.jpg

River City has Aiptaisa X, I highly recommend it. I have used on 3 tanks, it falls like drops of elmers glue, doesnt cloud the water and you need a single drop for an aiptasia. I have plenty of SPS and LPS in a 90G and 29G bio cube, never caused a problem. Its about 19 dollars, but it will last a long time.

Edited by Reybeast

river city has Aiptais X, I highly recommend it. I have used on 3 tanks, it falls like drops of elmers glue, doesnt cloud the water and you need a single drop for an aiptasia. I have plenty os SPS and LPS in a 90G and 29G bio cube, never caused a problem. Its about 19 dollars, but it will last a long time.

yeah I picked some up the other day, for my display. I hadn't seen this one until today I was just amazed by the fact that it survived in such poor conditions. At least we know that there will be plenty of aiptasia after a nuke. lol

You can actually pick the aptasia off the rubble since it's not attached to a larger rock. I've done that before and don't forget to use a latex glove (just to make sure it doesn't sting you.....people are different and can have an allergic reaction).