Fish and Equipment FS

finfriend

I have a few items for sale. First of all, I have two tangs available - both are in perfect health. I want them to go to a good home so sorry about being picky in regard to tank size but please don't take them if you can't offer them a large enough home.

Vlamingi Tang about 5 or 6 inches. This guy needs at least 200 gallons. $40.00

Purple Tang about 4 inches. At least 120 gallons. $80.00

2 Little Fishes Phosban Reactor (New in the box) $25

Red Sea Berlin Protein Skimmer (used but in excellent condition with manual and accessories) $75

I have a few items for sale. First of all, I have two tangs available - both are in perfect health. I want them to go to a good home so sorry about being picky in regard to tank size but please don't take them if you can't offer them a large enough home.

Red Sea Berlin Protein Skimmer (used but in excellent condition with manual and accessories) $75

PM sent

bump

Zippy has a new home and he's happy!

Thanks and let me know when you want to part with your setup.. cool.gif

Glad Zippy got a good home Mark! I'll be sure and let you know when I decide to part with my setup - just let me finish setting it up first! :thumbsup:

how many gallons will that skimmer skim?

KaceyJ here is some information on the skimmer. You can find it on many of the on line stores such as MD. Let me know if you're interested.

Description

Collection Cup with built in foam-view window

Patented window built into the side of the skimmer neck allows for accurate real time evaluation of foam production.

The Triple-Pass Principle

Red Sea’s patented Triple-Pass maximizes the water air contact time inside the skimmer reaction chamber stripping the aquarium water for even the smallest traces of organic pollutants, while minimizing the external dimensions and footprint of the product. By forcing the water-air mixture along a circuitous route, the Berlin X2 achieves a total surface area equal to that of much larger conventional skimmers.

Benefits

Highly efficient skimming action

Removes even the smallest traces of organic pollutants from aquarium water

Super compact design

Minimal loss of seawater

Venturi injector

NEW high air-flow injector design

Completely removable for easy maintenance

Max. water throughtput: 600 lph / 160 gph

Max. air throughtput: 200 lph / 50 gph

Hang-on-tank kit

Enables the Berlin X2 to be quickly and easily converted from in-sump to hang-on configuration, offering the user greater flexibility and customization possibilities. The hang-on-tank kits is comprised of quick-fit parts for user-friendly installation and maintenance.

Long term pollutant reduction

Tests have shown that over time the Berlin X2 is extremely effective in lowering the level of oxygen-consuming pollutants (COD/BOD) in the aquarium water.

How do we rate our skimmers?

The recommended aquarium volume ratings for the Berlin X2 have been calculated according the optimum turnover rate per aquarium type, as determined by laboratory test conducted at Red Sea. They are as follows:

Fish tank: 1 turnover/h

Soft Corals (LPS): 1.5-2 turnover/h

Hard Corals (SPS): 3-4 turnover/h