Marine Depot

thedude

This order has already gone out but we'll be doing this on a weekly basis once a get everything for the store in order...

We were delayed shortly when I discovered that the spiders we were painting near were BROWN RECLUSES! Needless to say, we're both fine and the store is clean several gallons of poison later.

I'm just glad we didn't have fish in the store yet!

The store will be at Burnett and 183 (real creative right?) but we won't be open to the public for a couple more months. I'll give you a few teasers though...

-Our waiting area has a great couch and we'll encourage you to check out products or watch TV.

-All water will be made with an RO/DI system identical to one that a normal hobbyist could buy. Mine will just be really really big. DI top-off will sell for .20 a gallon and we'll use tropic marin salt for our saltwater.

-Three live rock vats will be incorporated; one initial curing vat, 2 final curing vats. The final vats will be skimmed with an over-sized Deltec and lit with metal halides. Juts say no to gray live rock.

-Two huge coral tanks will be lit with lumenarc pendants with metal halides.

-We're still designing the fish system but one thing I can assure you... I love to feed new fish so the fish system has that in mind. I want your fish to go home fat!

The order should be in early next week and if ya'll want you can stop by and pick it up at the store to see what we have planned. Always love more input.