new recruit looking for softies

iflytoohigh

hehe...what can i say? i'm infected. i've definitely got the disease. i'm just starting out in the wonderful world of Saltwater aquariums. i have a small 5 gallon nano set up that has been running for 4 months now. it has low flow and low light so all i can really support in there are shrooms and other softies i suppose. since i'm still new to the obsession i've not really invested a lot of money into it yet. i've been going around to the lfs and picking up floating frags of shrooms and zoos. everyone has been really nice about introducing me to the hobby. i'm a patient individual so all i really want is a polyp of something. then i'll tie it down and let it grow.

so, what i'm asking for is, if anyone has a single polyp frag of a shroom or zoo , can i have it? :D so far i have some blue/green rics, red button polyp zoos, and some green star polyps. any and every color is welcome.

i wish i had frags to trade, but i think that is gonna be quite a few months down the road. maybe i can dish out a few bucks or trade my services as a digital illustrator.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...