Coralvue Reeflux bulbs, Good experiences?

Kingfish

i am using reeflux in my DE fixtures, and i like the 12k better than my previous, the 10k. when it is time to replace my SE bulbs i am going to go with reeflux 12k in those too (running standard coralvue 14k right now - just a tad too blue). my corals are really starting to get some great colors also.

I picked up a pair of 150w HQI 12k's for my friends 72 Bow (replacing some Coralife 20k's that absolutely blow) and I immediately noticed the bulb was a bit bluer than the Coralife ones. Since then, I've heard that the bulbs appear to be a bit bluer than average for the first 100 or so hours until they've burnt in. I also picked up a 250w HQI 12k for my roommates Aqualight Pro, but I feel that the tank is too blue with the 12k + 2 65w Actinic bulbs (over an Oceanic 76 Half Round), so tomorrow I'm swapping some Current SmartPaq 50/50 bulbs in place of the Actinic's and we'll see how that looks.

I am impressed with the overall color appearance of the bulbs for the growth and stats that they have, and I was looking forward to looking up their stats against the 250 HQI's I was going to use on my personal tank, but if they have a 400w HQI 12k, that just may the ticket for me.

OT: it was good to see you at MACNA, I was glad to see so many familiar faces. I also wanted to thank you and your associate (Stephen?) for pointing out the awesome prices @ the CoralVue booth to me and Aaron, so that we could take advantage of the deal.