135g for sale

Entropy

I am down sizing my current tank so here goes:

Oceanic 135g, reef ready 72L"x18"Wx24"T dual overflow with a single 1.5 inch drain in each overflow. It has some pretty good scratches on the front. Not enough to ruin the view, but enough so that it definately isn't a show tank. The overflows are missing a few teeth but still function fine. It has a glass centerbrace. It comes with a stand and canopy that are currently mocha brown on the front, but redish elsewhere (in my room you can only see the brown). It basically needs to be refinished to look pretty. It has a older three chamber sump (48"Lx16"Wx16"T). I am not selling any of the equipment with it so it is just the tank/stand/canopy/sump. No lights/pumps/heaters/etc.

Tank/Sump/Stand/Canopy $250

It will be ready for pick up this weekend.

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

Picture_005.jpg

Picture_006.jpg

Edited by Entropy

LOL! The only probelm is that the only free time to mess with tanks seems to be at 10:00pm. It took forever to take that tank down Saturday. I don't think we got it over to the house until 7 or so. Good luck with the setup!!!

Oh and SOLD....