Sand Wars

beefytang

:lol:

That is funny!

It really makes me want a jawfish again. Aquadome didn't have any yesterday, else I would have gotten one.

Hehe yeah. Jawfish are awesome. I love how that big clown just had a tiny spitfull compared to the jawfish. You should def get one for your new tank. I read an article recently where this guy had used a small pvc pipe as a makeshift tunnel for his jawfish. He just glued a barnacle to the opening. Jawfish loved it. Probably helps keep the little fellas from collapsing rock piles.

Hehe yeah. Jawfish are awesome. I love how that big clown just had a tiny spitfull compared to the jawfish. You should def get one for your new tank. I read an article recently where this guy had used a small pvc pipe as a makeshift tunnel for his jawfish. He just glued a barnacle to the opening. Jawfish loved it. Probably helps keep the little fellas from collapsing rock piles.

I actually set up my new tank with jawfish in mind. I made sure I put the live rock in first, so it is already sitting on the bottom of the tank, then filled with sand. So they can dig away and not cause a rock slide. But the tube is a great idea.. I have read about other tanks doing that.