WTB: Mini Carpet and other small anemones

irishtexan

Irish please remove your sig line I'm not upset I was just asking you not to ask me to check PM's in unrelated threads.

No Elegance corals ok? Seriously. They are one of the most difficult and the numbers are dwindling in the wild. Leave them for the super reefers. I bought 2 of them that died within a week of adding them when I first started. they both succumebd to the brown jelly disease as fast I put them in the tank. A $300 mistake. I was offered one a while back for a super cheap price from an LFS that got it in but did not want to keep it as customers don't like looking at dying coral. It was still ok and was still int he shipping bag so I took it. Only by luck did it survive. I have one and yes I'm super dooper proud of it but it was a long journey to keep it alive. I had to hand feed it everyday. I had to hover for an hour everyday as my other fish would try and steal it's food.

Flow, lighting, and food are all very very important with this coral. I don't have the links saved anymore but do a few searches on google or yahoo and you'll see just why you shouldn't buy one. I almost got thrown off reeflounge for mentioning I even owned one.

I just sold this piece of mini carpets to hammendege not to long ago, but I still have a lot of them wondering around my tank. I?m not going to deliberately try and get one because they are a pain to disconnect, but if I just happen to get on off I will definitely let you know.

mini.jpg

Hey I saw that rock at Robs house. I begged him for a head of it. Said nope.

Irish I'll have some similar looking ones delivered to the house tomorrow night at midnite. I'll order you an extra. I will have to ask $5 for it as it won't be an extra from my tank. It will be from an order I am placing tonight.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...