Rebuilding my tank

renman303

I am rebuilding my tank (smaller schooling, fish, and reef safe), and am in need of corals and an anemone. If anyone is interested in donating a frag? I will be happy to pick up. I live in Georgetown.

• Like 1

Tim, I am literally looking for anything in terms of corals. I am doing everything reef, safe and smaller schooling fish. For lighting, I have 3 Kessel 160AW and 1 Kessel A360x. I also have 4-4’ fluorescent lights; 2/ea. ATI Blue+ and 2/ea. ATI Coral Plus.

I've got purple stylo, xenia and cabbage coral, red shrooms and kryptonite candy cane.  I can meet you in RR sometime Friday.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

A little bit of thread necromancy, but if you're still looking for livestock I have some decent sized RBTAs that need a new home.  They ate two of my wife's favorite fish and she wants them gone.  I'm also in Georgetown, not far from you if you're still living where you did when I got critters from you probably 10 years ago.  I usually don't answer the phone, but you're welcome to text me at 512-818-5076 or email at [email protected], just let me know.

• Like 1

Jeremy, I will be home from Michigan on Tuesday if you can wait that long. I would be happy to take that off your hands. Please feel free to hit me up 512-818-2221.

Jeremy, I will be home from Michigan on Tuesday if you can wait that long. I would be happy to take that off your hands. Please feel free to hit me up 512-818-2221

Dave