Green Birds nest for sale

SChrisEV

I've seen it called Aourt Apple Birds Nest, Toxis Green... you can call it what you'd like once it's in your TANK 

I have a huge colony that is taking up too much space and shading other corals.  Currently, I have 3 pretty good-sized "frags" 4 to 5 inches across, and I need to cut a good bit more.  The large pieces I'm asking $25.  I'll cut as much as people would like, starting at $10 for a generous piece and we can go from there.  The entire colon is probably 2+ feet across, want the entire thing?  I'd be open to discussing that.

I'm open to trades, and feel free to make an offer I can't refuse ;)

I will ONLY hold with a paypal, please plan to come to my home to the frag and/or trade.  I live in Pflugerville.  I work from home so I have a lot of availability.  If you want em to cut some I can do it on a plug or not, your choice. 

One of the larger pieces for sale

20240224_153631.jpg

Another...

20240224_153457.jpg

Top down of the mother colony

20240224_161337.jpg

Bad Pic but the mother colony

20240224_153606.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Am I asking too much?  Or everyone has/does not want this coral? :)  Make me an offer, I really need to get rid of the frags I have and ideally trim back the mother colony.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I’m interested in a frag. I’m only 6months in on reefing but I’m doing well with my tank and I have a tiny twig of Lazy’s Blue birdsnest that is growing like crazy. I’d like to get another now that I know I can keep SPS alive. You can text SIX 78 SEVEN seven 8 three zero two eight and we can figure out when. I’m in south Austin off Slaughter.