ANYONE LOOKING TO GET A SECURITY SYSTEM FOR HOUSE.

Joseph9123

WELL I'M NO LONGER A LOAN OFFICER DUE TO THE CRASHING MARKET. I WORK AT A SECURITY COMPANY PROTECT AMERICA AND CAN PROVIDE HOME SECURITY SYSTEM AT NO CHARGE BY JUST HAVING THE SIGN INFRONT OF THE HOUSE. EQUIPMENTS AND INSTALLATION IS FREE ON FIRST CALL SIGN UP PROMO. ALL YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IS THE MONITORING PER MONTH. IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO SECURE THE HOUSE FROM THEIFS PLEASE HIT ME UP.

YOU CAN SEE ALL THE SYSTEMS AT WWW.PROTECTAMERICA.COM , DONT SIGN UP ON THERE BC I'M A PROMOTIONAL MANAGER AND CAN GIVE ADDITIONAL UPGRADES TO FELLOW REEFERS ON THE SYSTEM. SHOOT ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR CONTACT NAME AND NUMBER AND I CAN SET EVERYTHING UP FOR YOU.

-JOSEPH

sorry about the caps, i post at work. I'm doing good, just busy with work and slowly going to only one main tank for everything. Not into the hobbie as much due to alot of family stuff happening to me. So trying to get back on my feet and move forward.

About the seccurity system, just give me a call, it's on the website i listed on here.

-joseph le

Hmmm...I never thought about that. The raw food they eat does get kind of expensive.

It was funny when we lived in town. We had the kids coming over to play with certain dogs. They'd actually knock on the door to visit with some of them....esp. our Pit/Bulldog/Boxer Mix we lost a few years ago. We'd buy candy and school sale stuff from them, but the parents...they stayed at the end of the driveway LOL.

Dena

you have 8 rotts. OMG I wouldnt put the sign up front because you wouldnt want to scare off any potential food items for your pups.