17 LBS of Live Rock

Cuber54

Tearing down my Nano Cube Ive got 17 lbs of live rock that I need to get rid of. These are good size pieces small to medium, and one large bowling ball size rock that has a 3-4 inch diameter hard coral of some sort on there. These pieces also have blue and purple mushrooms on most rocks. A couple pieces are Fiji and other type of rock. The rock has been in my tank for over a year and lately i have been busy working and too busy to maintain my tank.

I would give this stuff away but im moving and need some extra $ asking $50

I live in South Austin and cannot deliver but could possibly meet close to my area. Would need to bring an extra bucket.

I'll take it. I'll be downtown this evening. Call my sell and give me directions. 512-431-6044

Sorry i didnt get to call u Cool Breeze, you have one ahead of you, im trying to get rid of this asap, preferably this weekend. Its pretty much who can take it off my hands the quickest. I'll let u know if the other member cant come through.

As for the tank goes, i havent given it much thought. I do have a Viper K2 150 Watt that im trying to get rid of asking $150 less than a year old and a new bulb.

Sorry i didnt get to call u Cool Breeze, you have one ahead of you, im trying to get rid of this asap, preferably this weekend. Its pretty much who can take it off my hands the quickest. I'll let u know if the other member cant come through.

As for the tank goes, i havent given it much thought. I do have a Viper K2 150 Watt that im trying to get rid of asking $150 less than a year old and a new bulb.

SOLD!