fish trap for sale

AndrewT

the brand is the trap. if anyones breaking down a tank or needing to catch a fish in your tank. This is perfect. I'm only asking 25 for it. I paid 50 a few months ago. I'm open to trades as well. Lmk thanks.

Can I rent it from you if you buy it? LOL. I need to catch 8 Sgt. Major Damsels that I was stupid enough to put in my reef. They are eating me out of house and home and are getting much bigger than I expected.

Dena

I NEED A FISH TRAP. MY FISH ARE PRETTY BIG . WILL IT WORK ON A 5" TANG . GOT ANY PICS? 512 924 2064

Can I rent it from you if you buy it? LOL. I need to catch 8 Sgt. Major Damsels that I was stupid enough to put in my reef. They are eating me out of house and home and are getting much bigger than I expected.

Dena

If you catch them I'll take them... My frogfish eats em up.

I was just going to give them to Aquadome so yeah, you can have them. Wanna help me catch them? LOL I'm not having any luck. I need to move rocks around, but there's too much in my tank right now to do that. I'm also going to take my Clarki out. I noticed a blob next to my anemone...took it out and it was my new wrasse. I think the Clarki fed it to his anemone and he spit it out. He grabbed one of my new anthias by the side fin as soon as I put him in the tank...and I think he was attempting to feed him also. I haven't seen the anthias since the first night in my tank. AND...I need to catch a purple lobster. I'm taking all the meanies out of the tank so I can bring my Hippo Tang home from work...I don't want him to get killed or eaten...I'd be really upset then.

Dena

If you catch them I'll take them... My frogfish eats em up.