Green Slimer, Tri-Color Acro, Pink Milli

Dena

Green Slimer:

-2 pieces about 6+ inches - $20

-1 piece with two branches about 3" - $15

-1 piece with 3 branches (branch sizes diff.) - $15

Tri-Colored Acro - browned out right now-forgot to get photos...one photo of the colony is my other posting for SPS:

-1", 1.5", 2+" frags stuck on one piece of rubble - $20

-Three 1" frags on one piece of rubble - $15

-Thicker 3+" frag with small branch - $20

-Approx. 2" frag for $10

Pink Milli:

1" frag - $20

1" frag - $15 (tip is white...think I hit it on something)

Kenya Tree - bigger than a tennis ball attached to disk - $10

One of the last photos...I think it's a staghorn of some sort. This is what it looked like when colorful...is browned out right now. If anyone is interested in frags, let me know how large...will do $15 for $2".

Open to offers. Can bring them to work with me and meet downtown Austin, will drive to 290/35 area as well on my lunch break.

Dena

post-429-1228962280_thumb.jpg

post-429-1228962289_thumb.jpg

post-429-1228962314_thumb.jpg

post-429-1228962314_thumb.jpg

post-429-1228962322_thumb.jpg

post-429-1228962330_thumb.jpg

post-429-1228962339_thumb.jpg

post-429-1228962468.jpg

Edited by Dena

Green Slimer:

-2 pieces about 6+ inches - $20

-1 piece with two branches about 3" - $15

-1 piece with 3 branches (branch sizes diff.) - $15

Tri-Colored Acro - browned out right now-forgot to get photos...one photo of the colony is my other posting for SPS:

-1", 1.5", 2+" frags stuck on one piece of rubble - $20

-Three 1" frags on one piece of rubble - $15

-Thicker 3+" frag with small branch - $20

-Approx. 2" frag for $10

Pink Milli:

1" frag - $20

1" frag - $15 (tip is white...think I hit it on something)

Kenya Tree - bigger than a tennis ball attached to disk - $10

One of the last photos...I think it's a staghorn of some sort. This is what it looked like when colorful...is browned out right now. If anyone is interested in frags, let me know how large...will do $15 for $2".

Open to offers. Can bring them to work with me and meet downtown Austin, will drive to 290/35 area as well on my lunch break.

Dena

Dena, how much is for that whole piece in the last pic?

Thanks

Unfortunately it's not full like that anymore...some had started to die off and was overcome by algae in the center area. It was broken off the rock also...I'll try to get a photo tonight of what it looks like right now.

Dena

Dena, how much is for that whole piece in the last pic?

Thanks

I don't know how to update my original post.

The Green Slimer is spoken for.

Tri-Colored Acro still available: Thicker 3+" frag with small branch - $20

Pink Milli - $25 for both.

Kenya Tree - $5

*Adding another Kenya Tree on a piece of live rock. Would be great for a nano tank. The rock is about 5" - $15.

*Rusty Pygmy Angel Fish - $10

Dena

I don't know how to update my original post.

The Green Slimer is spoken for.

Tri-Colored Acro still available: Thicker 3+" frag with small branch - $20

Pink Milli - $25 for both.

Kenya Tree - $5

*Adding another Kenya Tree on a piece of live rock. Would be great for a nano tank. The rock is about 5" - $15.

*Rusty Pygmy Angel Fish - $10

Dena

If it's available I'd like the kenya tree Ma'am. I'm pretty free to meet this weekend.

They're yours...thanks!!

Innate1, let me know which Kenya Tree you wanted.

Right now I have one Kenya Tree left...will know which one when I hear from Innate1.

Also have the Rusty Pygmy Angel Fish - $10

Keep in mind that the tri-color acro is browned out right now. I have the whole colony and if anyone wants a frag for $20, let me know. I can frag off good sized ones that are at about 3" tall and can make them just as wide or with multiple branches. I can do smaller frags for $10 also...no tiny pieces and if they are tiny there will be multiples. I've attached the photo of the colony when it was colorful.

I've also got what I believe is a red cap attached to a piece of LR. There is some bleaching. It has a mushroom (may be orange hairy) on it and there's a small piece of unknown acro that may or may not make it. If you look top right you can see the shroom and middle you can see barely see the piece of acro. Asking $15.

Dena

I'll take the $25 pink milli, and the 3" frag of the tri-color acro if they're still available.

post-429-1229106712.jpg

post-429-1229106719.jpg

Edited by Dena

He didn't have time to maintain it for a bit and the algae took over...then something on his calcium reactor broke...then one of the ballasts kept overheating and would turn off and on throughout the day on half the tank. He had someone that was going to buy all of it before it got bad, but they never followed through. Myself and a guy that runs a store in Corpus took most of what could be saved out of the tank. He's just ordered a huge cleanup crew and is going to try to clean it up. His plans were to tear it down and sell it all, but kept looking at it this week and just couldn't do it. He found a new ballast on RC this week as well as the replacement part for the reactor.

Dena