A Few Fish

Dena

These are again from a fellow reefer. I'll be swinging by his house this Saturday and can bring these kiddos back to the Austin area. I have nowhere to put them in my tank because I already have clowns. So if you want them, you'd have to get them that day. I MAY be able to stick them in my sump temp. All prices are OBO.

Black perc $20.00 (about 2")

Gold stripe clown $20.00 (3+"...fat and healthy with nice dark coloring)

Rusty angel dwarf $20.00 (about 2-3")

post-429-1228754388.jpg

post-429-1228754396.jpg

post-429-1228754569.jpg

Edited by Dena

Cool...I'll have you down for it. When it gets closer to the weekend and I know what time I'll be heading out to get it, I'll let you know.

Dena

I'd like the GSM.

Just an observation. If you are meeting at Aquadome one can probably go inside and buy a Rusty that size or bigger for the same offering price (or less if you have a membership). The Black Perc strikes me as a pretty decent deal. Personally I will probably be standing in line at RCA at 11:00 for their big sale.

Bill

I can't really didn't want to go any further because I live in Cedar Creek and jump on 71 to go home. The furthest I can go is 290 and 35. I have to drive 45 minutes to San Marcos/Wimberly to get him and some other things...and I'm selling it for someone else so I get 0 dollars.

Dena

I would like the black perc but aquadome is kinda far to drive from georgetown

If one wants to pay less, then all they have to do is offer it. Hence the "OBO" in the post. I'm doing this for another reefer that I barely even know, spending my own gas money to drive down and get what fish and corals he has left, and trying to sell them for him. I have no clue what these fish go for so I listed them at what he had them listed for WITH "OBO" in the event they were too high.

You're kind of rude posting that you'll personally be standing in line at RCA for their sale. Good for you...I'm sure you're not much of a good samaritan when someone needs help or you wouldn't be trying to stray people away from helping me/him out. There very well could be someone in South/Central Austin that is looking for one and would "personally" not want to drive to RCA for the same thing.

Yes, you pissed me off and that is hard to do! We're not trying to make money on this stuff, just get back some of what he spent. This guy lost a LOT of expensive corals. Have a heart! If your not interested in something, then keep your comments to yourself!

Thank you Bill,

Dena

Just an observation. If you are meeting at Aquadome one can probably go inside and buy a Rusty that size or bigger for the same offering price (or less if you have a membership). The Black Perc strikes me as a pretty decent deal. Personally I will probably be standing in line at RCA at 11:00 for their big sale.

Bill

I have takers for the clowns.

Angel's new price - $10. I think that beats the LFS and the discounts you can get if you have a membership. BTW...I love Aquadome and have a great relationship with them. I like RCA also, but their too far away for me to frequent often.

I doubt you'll upset me. I was over the above issue about 5 minutes after I sent my email. I'm the kind of person that gets mad right away, even if it's over something stupid, and then I blow it off just as quickly. Sometimes I get in my comments before I have a chance to blow it off though LOL.

I'm a pretty fair person and I'm open to advice. I'm even open to constructive critism, IF it's done to me personally and not on a public forum or anything like that. The only thing I'm super senstive about are issues with dogs and cats...like breeding when you have no business breeding, giving them up for really stupid reasons, lack of responsibility with them, stuff like that. I have 8 dogs in my house and am away from home 11 hours a day during the week...on top of the reef (and a couple other critters) If I can make time for my animals and they are happy and healthy, then most people should be able to also. I've seen too many die because of people and it's either I start crying over them all, or I let the people know how I feel. I have a bout 1 good rant with someone on Craig's List a month. I try to keep it to a minimum :lol:

Dena

Dena

I am truly sorry I upset you. I purposely used the word 'observation' hoping that it wouldn't be viewed as a criticism or necessarily even a suggestion that you do something differently. Ironically, it was only because you did appear to be doing something nice, that I commented at all, especially since this seemed to be a 'must go' situation. There are some people, me being one of them, who are not good horse traders at all, so saying OBO does not encourage 'us' to suggest a lower price. I guess it was unfortunate that my 'plans' happened to be going to a different LFS. I only mentioned this to make sure you knew this was not a back door approach at negotiating a lower price, as I had 'no dog in this hunt'.

In retrospect I should have PM'd you.

I do apologize. Keep up the good works!

Bill

Hey, it's okay. I read it different and it just caught me at a bad moment...you know us women :lol:

I'll be hitting RCA afterall though. Most everyone that wants to buy something is going there, and lives up north. I just figured what the heck.

Dena

Dena

I am truly sorry I upset you. I purposely used the word 'observation' hoping that it wouldn't be viewed as a criticism or necessarily even a suggestion that you do something differently. Ironically, it was only because you did appear to be doing something nice, that I commented at all, especially since this seemed to be a 'must go' situation. There are some people, me being one of them, who are not good horse traders at all, so saying OBO does not encourage 'us' to suggest a lower price. I guess it was unfortunate that my 'plans' happened to be going to a different LFS. I only mentioned this to make sure you knew this was not a back door approach at negotiating a lower price, as I had 'no dog in this hunt'.

In retrospect I should have PM'd you.

I do apologize. Keep up the good works!

Bill

Hey, it's okay. I read it different and it just caught me at a bad moment...you know us women :D

I'll be hitting RCA afterall though. Most everyone that wants to buy something is going there, and lives up north. I just figured what the heck.

Dena

Can't you just feel the love in this room !!! :lol: