5TH ANNUAL HOLIDAY SALE DEC. 13TH!!!

Jake@River City

2008 RCA ANNUAL HOLIDAY SALE!!!

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13TH 11AM-8PM

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I have recently purchased River City Aquatics. I would like to thank Carlos for giving me the opportunity to take over his "baby" and I wish the best on is future endeavours. I have been with River City for three years and take a great deal of pride in progress that has been made over the years. In continuation of the RCA tradition, I would like to invite you to our 5th Annual Holiday Sale. The sale will be Saturday, December 13th from 11am to 8pm. Come join us for free barbecue, door prizes, great discounts, and activities for the kids.

Our livestock tanks will be overflowing! "Miss T" and I will be heading to L.A. on Monday to get our eyes on the livestock and ensure we get some great selections. We will have five huge orders coming in just for the sale. ALL LIVESTOCK WILL BE 30% OFF!!! Fish, inverts, corals, liverock...all discounted!!!

Come early for the Door Buster Specials. Solana tank with stands will be $349.99, Cardiff tank with stand and PC lights only $449.99! Ricordea florida 4-packs (4 Rics, 4 different colors) $39.99! Door Busters are for the first hour only, so don't miss them. EVERYTHING WILL BE ON SALE. Check out our website for complete details: www.rivercityaquatics.com.

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Jake Wand and the RCA Crew

Hey everyone,

Just got done walking thru the store and all I can say is WOW. The ricordias look amazing, but I would definately get here early for the rics because they will go fast. 4 rics (some with more than one mouth) for only $39.99!!!!

Also for everyone with kids, Jake and his wife have a ton of fun activities for the kids including face painting, rub off tatoos and balloons. Don't forget that we they will have free food including hamburgers and hotdogs all day long.

Hope to see you all there, but if I dont, have a great and safe holidays.

Just got back from the sale.

MADHOUSE (too many people to count)....but what a blast!!!! I felt like one of the kids from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory when they first entered the candy room!

I might go back again this afternoon!