Large CPR Refugium, Skimmer & Sump For Sale

princer7

I have a few misc items for sale - I'm planning on making the MAAST meeting this weekend if it helps. These were used on my old 58 gallon aquarium that I took down when I upgraded to the 215.

Large CPR Aquafuge 2 Refugium - HOB style. Does not include pump (it died) or light. Dimensions: 25" L X 4.5" W X 12" T. Sold

example pic:

hang%20on%20refugium%201.jpg

Sump - was used on a 58 gallon aquarium. The sump is 19.5" long x 13.75" wide x 14.5" tall. Can be used with filter socks. Not an old design with bio balls. $65

Coralvue Octopus Xtreme Reef Protein Skimmer INT-PS-120

Used less than a year. Worked well on my old 58 gallon aquarium. $75.00 [Pending Sale To Hamp]

example pic:

INT-PS-120.jpg

Hey Jen, I might be interested in your skimmer if you can give me a good deal on it. My phone #5124803117. I finally got a new 55 today, so I am in the process of putting it together. Hopefully soon I could maybe get some of your beautiful frags. Nice work in the photo forum by the way!

I may be interested in the refugium. How much are you asking?

Hey Jen, I might be interested in your skimmer if you can give me a good deal on it. My phone #5124803117. I finally got a new 55 today, so I am in the process of putting it together. Hopefully soon I could maybe get some of your beautiful frags. Nice work in the photo forum by the way!

Glad to hear you are getting a bigger tank! Now you will have tons of room for more corals. BTW, the milli is still hanging in there.

PM me with what you have in mind with the skimmer.