tanks for sale.

Lurker

So I've decided to downgrade and keep to my 14gal biocube....so these tanks sitting around must go!!

20gallon- I was using this tank for awhile and broke it down to replace it with a bigger tank....what you will get is the undrilled tank, stand, canopy and lighting system. Lighting includes a 150watt mh and 3x39 watt pc's. I'm asking $175....in the pictures not all of the lighting is in place, these are older pictures.

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

90gallon- This tank I was in the process of setting it up- Reef Ready with all the plumping in the back side and a blue stand. I'm asking $100....

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

Tek T5 light fixture- 36" 4x39 Watt T5 Tek Light High Output Fixture- Have 4 bulbs in it that are brand new, installed them into the fixture and turned them on twice for 5 minutes (one for the pictures included below) - Asking $150

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

1/8 seachill chiller- still for sale. first $200 takes it

You can contact me at 512-771-2479, kevin (my voice mail sounds like I'm answering my phone...don't let it trick you :please:

Edited by Lurker

I do apologize, after measuring the 90gallon it comes out to be a 70gallon tank. I do apologize.....

the measurements came out to-

width-- 18 in

Length-- 36 in

height-- 24 in

Stand is about the same except the height is 32 inches.

Again sorry for the confusion on my part.

How much for the 70g with lighting?

I do apologize, after measuring the 90gallon it comes out to be a 70gallon tank. I do apologize.....

the measurements came out to-

width-- 18 in

Length-- 36 in

height-- 24 in

Stand is about the same except the height is 32 inches.

Again sorry for the confusion on my part.

For the 70 gallon and the light I will knock some money off...$225, however the 70gal will also come with a Koralia also.

I've had a few questions on why I am selling all this....the 20 gallon was my prize sps tank and had alot of time and wallet put into it. I left for a weekend and had a HOB overflow that stopped working and all the live stock died :please: . I broke down that tank and moved in this bigger RR tank to take it's place however lost my motivation in setting it up...I'm not giving up completely as I still have my 14gal biocube going strong (150 mh) in my room. Each tank holds water with no leaks!!