Musicians

JimD

addboy, that freekin neurotic mokey is beginning to get on my nerves. lol. Ill let you know when we'll be doing this soon.

ifly, it'll most likely turn into a jam, but if you read through the whole thread, Im wanting to put a cd together so eventualy its gonna take some committment and input on a regular basis to make it happen. We definately need a bass player so youre in!

Andrew, keep an eye on this thread for updates, I can be fairly flexible as to dates and times. Most of the songs I have are originals so a list probably wont do you any good right now. Ill supply charts for most of them when we gat together.

oh, i guess i should have read through the whole thread. i dont really have the time to dedicate to making a record. i'm pretty busy with my day job and then illustrating at night. i was just gonna see if you guys were gonna jam. i dont get to play with other musicians much...

Looks like we have most of the bases covered, lead, rhythm, bass and drums, what we need now is some keys, any organ players out there???

Renman, keep an eye on this thread, never know what might evolve!

ifly, Im really looking for players that can set some time aside to work on this project and not just jam. Im sure most of us are equaly as busy with stuff. Im looking for a few folks willing to put some time into the music and make it sound sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, hows Tuesday, November 14th at around 7pm sound? A little get together to make some noise, see what happens and have some fun. Let me know asap if this date and time works for ya'll, if so, Ill get you my contact info.

Jim, I will be there tomorrow. Unless you tell me otherwise.

I try my best to make it by 7. It will just depend on how bad traffic is.

I called Robert and asked him. He was sure if he could and said he would get back with me.

Just giving an update.

Garrett, you gonna make it?

Cool! I talked to Garrett and he said he'd be there! I also spoke to Robert and he said he'd do his best and would let me know something this evening, both of those guys have new borns so Im sure their time is gonna be limited. We'll just have to see what happens..... Still looking for a keyboard player!!!

• 2 months later...

Is this project still in the works? I don't know if you're interested in a horns section (I noticed a brief mention of a sax) but I play the trumpet. I haven't played in a while, but I think I could get my tone back with a little practice. I would have to juggle my schedule a bit, but would love to get involved in the music world again. Let me know....

Oh hey Garrett, do you have a brother named Patrick?