I'm floored!

innate1

I've met with three/four members so far and I just have to say you people rock! Andrew, Dave, the Mannings all were very giving of their time and tank wisdom! I can't wait to meet more members. I would really like to thank the Mannings for the hospitality and over all good time I had marveling at their stunning tank. You two are just fonts of knowledge and I look forward to picking your brains some more.

I've met with three/four members so far and I just have to say you people rock! Andrew, Dave, the Mannings all were very giving of their time and tank wisdom! I can't wait to meet more members. I would really like to thank the Mannings for the hospitality and over all good time I had marveling at their stunning tank. You two are just fonts of knowledge and I look forward to picking your brains some more.

You're more than welcome.....whenever you're ready, will be glad to help you set up the calcium reactor. You should post some pics of your tank, love to see it.