Hammer & Frogspawn - mother colonies **SOLD**

BobcatReefer

** SOLD ** SOLD ** SOLD **

Asking $150 each for full mother colonies.  After a week, if they haven't sold, I'm going to frag them up.

Pick up in Westlake near the Lake Austin Marina, or reasonable meeting/delivery location.  Available most days 8am-8pm.

PayPal to hold or show up w/ cash before everyone else.  Bring your own container(s). Message for email and home address.

Hammer - SOLD PENDING PICKUP 20 heads, almost 10" across when fully fluffy and happy.  Lowest heads aren't real thrilled w/ lack of light right now, and the frag rack above isn't helping things.

Frogspawn - SOLD PENDING PICKUP about 30 heads (some are in the process of splitting), about 8" around - more of a ball shape than the Hammer.

6 minutes ago, jonnyinaustin said:

I would like to pick up the Hammer-mother colony. Do you have an email I can send PayPal to? 

21 minutes ago, BobcatReefer said:

Message for email and home address.

check your PM

Guess i should take the froggy one so ya dont have to slice and dice.

PM you

14 hours ago, BobcatReefer said:

Asking $150 each for full mother colonies.  After a week, if they haven't sold, I'm going to frag them up.

Pick up in Westlake near the Lake Austin Marina, or reasonable meeting/delivery location.  Available most days 8am-8pm.

PayPal to hold or show up w/ cash before everyone else.  Bring your own container(s). Message for email and home address.

Hammer - SOLD PENDING PICKUP 20 heads, almost 10" across when fully fluffy and happy.  Lowest heads aren't real thrilled w/ lack of light right now, and the frag rack above isn't helping things.

Frogspawn - about 30 heads (some are in the process of splitting), about 8" around - more of a ball shape than the Hammer.

Archived