Just in time for the holidays; Radion XR30w G3 Pro with RMS kit $375

olaggie01

Hi,

Don't know what to get your loved one for Christmas? Having trouble finding the perfect gift? How about the gift of love? AND RADION G3 PROS.

For a low price of $375 per combo, you'll get a Radion XR30w G3 Pro (manufactured Nov 2015) along with the RMS mounting kit. This combo will delight you and your loved one for many years. Just imagine their face when they open a slightly used Radion on Christmas morning. The royal blue will illuminate the tank like never before and all will dance around the tree with a gleam in their eyes (not to be confused with a disco effect - not likely with the Radion).

Act fast as these deals won't last long.

Guaranteed to arrive by Christmas (unless the government shuts down before then)

And now the legal mumbo-jumbo:

I won these 2 G3 Pros from the St Judes Raffle in 2015. I started to use the lights around mid-summer 2016 and have used them until this past week. Most of the time, the lights were at 75% intensity.

Located in Georgetown, TX (north of Austin).

I have all the original shipping boxes and packaging.

Oh my. Ty’s been celebrating early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You ruined the surprise! I was going to get this for you for being a stalwart of my alkalinity level and dosing for me.

For those looking, I'm not purchasing, just giving my buddy a hard time.

Archived