Dream Nuvo 10 build.

Jon.Hanna

Hey everyone,

Some of you may know me some of you may not but I have been reefing for about 10 years and never really documented a build.

That being said I just got one of my old tanks back from a friend and figured I would do a fun build thread of my Dream Nuvo 10 tank setup.

The plan is to have simple yet unique aquascaping mainly and be a SPS and Zoa/Pally dominated tank with one maybe two fish in there.

System:

Inovative Marine Nuvo 10

AI Prime HD

Jeabo PP4

InTank media basket.

DIY ATO

Livestock:

Sixline Wrasse or Baby Mystery Wrasse

Starting Coral from Main Tank.

Miami Hurricane Chalice

Sunny D's

Orange BamBam's

Red People eater's

Lonely LPS Grape Ape Acan

Future frags: "may change a little as I'm still deciding"

Zoas/Pally's

Fruit Loops

Oompa loompa zoas

Utter chaos

Darth Maul.

Monti's

JASON FOX BURNIN BANANA

JF FRUITY PEBBLES MONTI

Acro's/Stylo

JASON FOX SUPER STAR ACRO

JF NIGHT STALKER

JF PROJECT X STYLO

Here is a couple pics so far. Have puddied the Liverock and aquascaped, installed the light, and just waiting for everything to settle.

Comments recommendations are always welcomed.

Hope you enjoy as this should be fun.

4f44f74f14d83be3746f2db861b184e3.jpgdb6bf2e1efcad14ed062508fea6c6472.jpg

962e9feaaf4575bdebfa632cf56c1b10.jpg

3c67b5feaa09155b92dc252df7928983.jpg

d8893c05ea9316ce8968a814088ba01c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good, Jon! 

Thanks Brooks.

Funny thing is, ever since seeing your old Solona I have always wanted to do a Nano build with the minimalistic look yet with some amazing Corals in it.

3 hours ago, Jon.Hanna said:

Thanks Brooks.

Funny thing is, ever since seeing your old Solona I have always wanted to do a Nano build with the minimalistic look yet with some amazing Corals in it.

You are too kind, Jon! I miss that tank! 

Cant wait to see how this little guy looks all decked out! 

Finally the tank is not cloudy, and everything is checking out so I was able to add a couple new additions. 

That being said, while I was in Houston yesterday I picked up a couple really nice frags of Utter Chaos and some Scrambled Eggs. Unfortunately the Eggs haven't opened up completely but I will get a better picture once they do however here is a picture of the Chaos Frag, I can't wait to see these guys form a colony. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

28 minutes ago, Jon.Hanna said:

Finally the tank is not cloudy, and everything is checking out so I was able to add a couple new additions. 

That being said, while I was in Houston yesterday I picked up a couple really nice frags of Utter Chaos and some Scrambled Eggs. Unfortunately the Eggs haven't opened up completely but I will get a better picture once they do however here is a picture of the Chaos Frag, I can't wait to see these guys form a colony. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

Awesome pieces! I LOVE the Utter Chaos. They look so cool when they form a colony! 

Thanks Brooks, 

I saw one of the Colonies these came off of and you are right they look simply amazing I can't wait lol. 

This will turn out to be a very colorful build I think when its all said and done. 

Archived