Is there anyone that can help just a little

saltwater snoopy

I really need to test my water in two tanks an if anyone is feeling the Christmas spirit and want to be kind i need to go get some RO water also theres a place about 3/4 of a mi. To 1mi fm my home but my truck has been dwn for two weeks i can bug friends an family about the water pick up but would really be nice to have test done on my water thanks im in Round Rock near Sam bass Rd an i35 about 3/4 of a mile thanks guys an ladys and everyone thats help me so far, i love having my tank to watch very much when my pain lvl is not managed i can take more meds or go to hospital but i chose to get heat on its an lay on my side looking at my tank an my two clown fish intill i can sleep or pain is back dwn i can get stronger meds but chose not to be a a vegetable or stoned an stupid all the time, The tank has helped its been a blessing on the really bad days0fa524abe7a6135e8c812b036860a863.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I really need to do a big change 130 to 160 but ill need to wait probably 50g will help till ive got the money to do a big water change, my ride is dwn its to close to x mas an weather not great so ill have to wait on a big change but i need to do a top off on 2 tanks at least im at 1.027 or so now ugh

Was able to top off for now, but hopefully ill start getting this stuff finished after new years , be alot better once i have RO system an sump tied in, cant wait but have a ways to go RODI,ATO,fuge n sump,skimmer, i have some of this stuff but need to get it set up, hope you all have a great Christmas

Archived