The world's gone wonky

Sissy36

So my two clowns have been trying to figure out this whole hosting thing. Long story short (kind of) I finally got one to host my RBTA and thought the other would follow suit. Nope. For a few weeks now only one clown, the smaller one,( yup), will host and won't let the other in. They'll work it out, right? Nope. Yesterday they started loving on each other and did all day today too. Yay! They'll host together now! Nope. Well, it's quite a scandal, they seemed to have divorced. The larger one is now hosting the duncan and the small one still claims the anemone. Sorry for the drab pics. Lights out.

fd9490d00851df3422dadd715b4c8781.jpg

698ffbe6f5a645ea35bc280d0e38793f.jpg

Meanwhile my cat eating dachshund and new kitten are like

8941cf64c08fc947cf904b5d8bbd231f.jpg

Animals are so entertaining! Although as a side note after lights out my harlequin shrimp will post himself right in the middle of the tank and watch us. It's creepy. I now sympathize with the animals in there

Sent from Sissy's phone

laugh.png Yeah, clowns and BTAs both prvide many examples how important individual personality is in determining behavior. If it helps I have a trio of clowns that host multiple frogspawn colonies. They each host their own frogspawn but the female also spends a lot of time with each male in their frogspawn.

laugh.png Yeah, clowns and BTAs both prvide many examples how important individual personality is in determining behavior. If it helps I have a trio of clowns that host multiple frogspawn colonies. They each host their own frogspawn but the female also spends a lot of time with each male in their frogspawn.

That awesome and does make me feel better yours do the same

She's a swinger! Lol I love clown fish, goofy buggers. Probably why they were named clown fish :)

Sent from Sissy's phone

Archived