Full Tank Shot Friday. It's a CONTEST!

PremiumAquatics

Alright, instead of everyone posting a pic of their tank on their own, how would ya'll like a little friendly competition?

Email me pic(s) of your tank (corals, livestock etc.) at [email protected] PLEASE include "Full Tank Shot" in the subject line so I know to open it and its not SPAM lol. I will choose a winner Thursday night/ early Friday, so everyone can send me their pics during the week before Friday.

Include your name, username and what forum site this is associated with. For example: Morgan, Premiumaq, Reef2Reef. Also include a little description about your tanks if you could such as lights, tank size... What do you love about your tank? Are you looking for any advice maybe on lighting? Anything you wish to put, please do.

Please keep in mind, if you are the winner your tank will be featured on multiple forum sites and social media outlets such as Facebook. Therefore, if you do not wish to put full name or just want to include username indicate that in email.

FYI: Winners have been receiving a small goody bag from us, HOWEVER, if we start getting 50+ submissions we will be able to do bigger prizes! So not only will you get recognition for your tank, but also free stuff!

What are the criteria being used to pick a winner?

Various factors really. From how well you tank is lit, how healthy your fish look, how your corals look, or I may just choose a winner based solely on them needing advice from the fellow reef community. It is all a friendly competition smile.png

Archived