Auto Top Off

jcheek2010

Tunze nano is a good one, definitely more appropriate for this size tank because it limits the amount it will fill at a time. It's a bit expensive considering they didn't use the optical sensor that the regular osmolator uses but still a good and compact one for small tanks.

I have the AutoAqua smart ATO Micro for my 20. It has an optical sensor and the pump is small so it fits easily into my 5g refillable jug I got at the LFS. It even has an alarm if it takes longer to fill than usual. It also alarms you when the water source is low/empty. The sensor is the size of a penny and everything is magnetic. I love it

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have one of the micro ato's also and it's awesome. My only gripe is that the light on the sensor is super bright so it keeps the tank lit with blue light through the night. I don't think it's that big of a deal but it's right next to our bed so.... blue night light all night. :)

I have one of the micro ato's also and it's awesome. My only gripe is that the light on the sensor is super bright so it keeps the tank lit with blue light through the night. I don't think it's that big of a deal but it's right next to our bed so.... blue night light all night. :)

I agree, that little light is really bright! Its a little distracting. Do you know how to turn the alarm off when something sets it off?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You unplug it and plug it back in ;). It only goes off if it "hears bubbles" at the pump or the pump pumps for longer than 3 times the length of time it takes to normally top the tank off. This will happen when your reservoir is empty or if your tank has a leak and cannot fill itself up.

Archived