LED spectrums and schedules

I only recently got into this hobby so I'm still learning a ton of new things and absorbing information like a sponge. I have two AI Prime lights, one on each tank and they're running the same schedule because they're linked up together.

My question is, anyone else that has controllable Kelvin spectrum in their lighting setup, what is your lighting schedule and what Kelvin values do you have your light programmed to? Mine's a bit complicated and I'll post a picture of it when I get a chance.

Mine goes 20k -> 14k -> 10k -> 6.5K around noon and then reverses back through 10k, 14k, and then 20k before shutting off at night time. My 32G tank has a 24" T5 ballast w/ two actinic bulbs in it that stay on for most of the day and then shut off when the Prime starts to get dimmer at night.

In any case, I'm wondering if my lighting schedule makes sense or is sane to anyone else. I'm interested to read about what others have done and I look forward to any advice. Thank you.

Interesting so yours kinda dims and brightens a bit throughout the afternoon. Here's a picture of my schedule as promised.

This schedule controls both lights so both tanks are doing the exact same thing throughout the day.

20k:

14k:

10k:

6.5k:

Archived