Sea horses

Christyef

• 1 month later...

77ca8bb1b336c8828ea22ce4961041ec.jpgda028361af5217e1c20bfd0527c00981.jpgI picked up a new SH from Jake at RCA on Thursday. The SH was wild caught from the Atlantic, but had been w/ Jake for 2 weeks so decided to give him a try. So far, he's pretty active and has a great appetite. My current female taught him to eat the live brine. Jake said he'd only been feeding live ghost shrimp. In the bowl is frozen mysis soaked in garlic and I think he likes it! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]. Now, maybe he can teach the picky female to eat frozen. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said a little prayer while I was catching him for you [emoji3]! Lol

Awe! So sweet! They're all doing great! He's such an active swimmer, and watching pipefish is mesmerizing! They're so graceful and in sync. Almost like synchronize swimmers! Lol

Awe! So sweet! They're all doing great! He's such an active swimmer, and watching pipefish is mesmerizing! They're so graceful and in sync. Almost like synchronize swimmers! Lol

I bet! I would totally get a seahorse tank as well but I would end up living on the streets with my 3 tanks [emoji13]

I bet! I would totally get a seahorse tank as well but I would end up living on the streets with my 3 tanks [emoji13]

Bummer. I live alone so I rule my own roost! [emoji12]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived