ATI Sunpower, 60'' 8x80w T5 Fixture + 60'' Reef Brite XHO Blue Led Strip

austx

Upgraded my lighting recently, selling the following fixture and stunner strip. These lights have been up and running for a little over a year now working great. They are priced individually below and I can hold with paypal. If you have any questions feel free to pm me, thanks.

-60" ATI SunPower 8x80W - SOLD

58.5'' x 17.5'' x 2.1''

• Active cooling system (extra power cable provided for the 3 cooling fans)
  • Two 10-foot Power cords - one controls 2 bulbs and the other controls remaining 6 bulbs
  • Sleek, Adjustable 'Griplock' Style Hanging Kit
  • Acrylic Shield to cover lighting
  • Parabolic Miro-Silver reflectors made from silver-coated 98% reflective aluminum for each bulb
  • Energy efficient
  • Quiet operation
  • Built-in electronic ballasts

-60'' Reef Brite XHO Blue LED - $400 200 obo

60''x1''x1.75'' 48 leds 72W

• 48 Actinic Blue LEDs
  • Mounting brackets
  • Comes in black, adonized casing

Got pictures last night, it is my opinion that one of the ballasts seems to have gone out on the fixture since I took it down about two weeks ago when it was functioning 100%. I plugged it in last night and the last two bulbs on the fixture, #7 and 8, did not illuminate. I swapped these bulbs into the working #4 and 5 slots and they worked perfectly fine. While the bulbs from #4 and 5 that went into #7 and 8 would not fire on once swapped. The replacement part needed would be, ATI3215 T5 High-Output Ballast (2x80W) $44.95. Contact ATI support to determine which ballast specifically controls #7 and 8 bulbs to properly fix the issue and potentially order the replacement ballast as well or attempt to troubleshoot if it may not be the ballast.

That being said I am dropping the price of the fixture to accommodate the time and resources to get it back to 100%. The price for the fixture and led strip is going to be updated to $500, fixture alone will be $300 and the led fixture alone is still $400.

Archived