Salt

JoseZ

Since you're in North Austin, RCA is probably close and they usually have 200g buckets for a pretty good price. Otherwise, Amazon can get you a 200g box of Reef Crystals in 2 days for about $50.

Yeah I thought I'd try on here see if i could score something on the cheaper side before i spend even more money at rca . Trying to get this 210 going after just sitting there for almost a year.

Yeah I thought I'd try on here see if i could score something on the cheaper side before i spend even more money at rca . Trying to get this 210 going after just sitting there for almost a year.

I'm pretty sure this post is just to get me off your back. It bought you a month man! [emoji16]
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure this post is just to get me off your back. It bought you a month man! [emoji16]

Trust me when I say I was pretty reluctant to even post this lol.

• Like 1