BML out of aquarium lighting

jestep

per their support:

"

Hi Carl,
No changes to the warranty service or support--as of next week the Aquarium and Custom sites will move entirely over to support status as we focus solely on commercial horticulture. We're not going away and neither will service. If you have any further questions please let us know!
Best regards,
Cara
"

That's too bad. I currently use them on both my freshwater planted tank and on my 75g reef and have been pretty happy with them, especially the freshwater light.

I wonder what they are focusing on now? I was in their offices last month and they had clearly outgrown the space and said they were expanding or moving offices. Didn't seem like they were lacking any business.

That's too bad. I currently use them on both my freshwater planted tank and on my 75g reef and have been pretty happy with them, especially the freshwater light.

I wonder what they are focusing on now? I was in their offices last month and they had clearly outgrown the space and said they were expanding or moving offices. Didn't seem like they were lacking any business.

I think they said commercial horticulture. I'm guessing it's probably a better / less crowded market, lower production cost, and higher margins on those types of products.

I think they said commercial horticulture. I'm guessing it's probably a better / less crowded market, lower production cost, and higher margins on those types of products.

Makes sense. I'd imagine Colorado and other states that have legalized a certain plant has made the demand for indoor horticulture lights to skyrocket.

Wow this is interesting news! They just released some new units too. I was seriously looking into the 18" XB ...I'm in a predicament now, should I try to order while I can? Or go with another brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived