DI Resin

KimP

Where does everyone get their DI resin from? I asked Gary at the Dome today if they carried any and he said they don't and he's *never* been asked that. I'm still shocked. Is this something that everyone (in south Austin) orders through the mail? It seems like it would be as common as someone needing salt. Or carbon, or sediment filters. I don't mind getting it from BRS but figured since I was at the fish stores today I'd just buy it local and save shipping. Anyway, just curious!

And anyone need anything from BRS?...

Kimp, I have several 1lb package from brs if you need it. Lmk. You hooked me up with your di resin when I needed it in the past. Only problem I live north, but work at 360 and Beecave. I can meet you at work though.

Kimp, I have several 1lb package from brs if you need it. Lmk. You hooked me up with your di resin when I needed it in the past. Only problem I live north, but work at 360 and Beecave. I can meet you at work though.

Thanks for the offer! I'm ordering some from BRS. I was just surprised no one south carries any, and that no one has looked for some at the Dome.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived