ALL GONE --Breaking down tank sale, part 1

Elizzy

ALL GONE

What's left:

1) Pulsing xenia & Devil's Hand frags - please just take it

2) These zoas – I don’t know what they are – on their own little rock - $20

IMG_1349_zpszeubtwxh.jpg

3) GSP –glass GSP is gone for the most part (little pieces left), two rocks still available – $20 ea or negotiable

IMG_1348_zpsdqnz5t3g.jpg

4) Scarlet hermits - $5 ea

5) Turbo and other snails $1 ea

Live rock – mix of pukani and such – a lot covered in Texas Trash and xenia (OMG XENIA!). Make me an offer! These rocks will be loaded with pods, asterinas (non-zoa eating kind), brittle stars, coralline algae and possibly an emerald crab or bristleworms. Some of the rock may have bubble algae. I’ve also seen little feather dusters and sponges. The rock pictured below has these zoas and tyree green leather:

IMG_1343_zpshxy1pfnv.jpg

Thank you so much for the clowns! They will get along great in my tank. I appreciate the no nonsense transaction.

If anyone is looking for huge amounts of softies then contact Elizzy, her tank is beautiful and everything in it is so clean. It is a shame you are taking it down because it really is a beautiful tank.

Thanks again!

Thank you!!! I'm very happy that my clowns have gone to a nice big tank!!!

Thank you so much for the clowns! They will get along great in my tank. I appreciate the no nonsense transaction.

If anyone is looking for huge amounts of softies then contact Elizzy, her tank is beautiful and everything in it is so clean. It is a shame you are taking it down because it really is a beautiful tank.

Thanks again!

Here's a photo from today. The tyree leather (large 8" on the left) has closed due to all the movement, but will open! There are 10 big rocks still (the one on the right has some bubble algae on it because the emerald crabs did not want to climb high), two smaller ones covered in gsp (lower left) and by small I mean one is about goose egg sized (one hand to hold it), the other ostrich egg sized (two hands to hold it).

Reeftank%20Jan%202016_zpsrxdes2db.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived