Return pump 350 gph or higher

FarmerTy

Let me check my goodies, I know I have 2 eheims but not sure what they rated for. I'll check tonite

You always have all the goodies Tom! Find me something good out of that collection of yours!

My goodies may not work for you this time. The small one is 1048 and the big one is 1250 which is only for 317 gph which is under of what you need. But you can have it free if you want it, or just throw me a frag whenever you like. Lmk

Let me check my goodies, I know I have 2 eheims but not sure what they rated for. I'll check tonite

You always have all the goodies Tom! Find me something good out of that collection of yours!
My goodies may not work for you this time. The small one is 1048 and the big one is 1250 which is only for 317 gph which is under of what you need. But you can have it free if you want it, or just throw me a frag whenever you like. Lmk
I'll run with the 1250 sir and you can add it to your tab for an extra frag. I can run a little lower gph, just means it'll kill more efficiently. I'll text you tomorrow and see when the best day to grab it from you. Thanks Tom!

Archived