6 foot Complete with floating canopy . Cheap 500

Vincent-Thai

Selling my 6 foot tank complete system . Comes with lights / actinics strips , stand , sump , pumps , canopy , everything you need to have this tank running . Tanks does have some scratches in the front but it not so noticeable when the tank is filled with water . Please let me know ! 512-966-8752

fdad6e461220e0824a3ba031a83a3679.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

3 questions:

1. Is the take still available, I might want to have a look at it?

2. How do you move a tank that big? And don't say 'very carefully.' :P

3. My assumption is that you would have to completely break it down and some how transfer the water, man that's a lot of Home Depot buckets. So how well do tanks respond to being re-assembled? Do you have to wait for it to cycle again just to be safe?

-John

3 questions:

1. Is the take still available, I might want to have a look at it?

2. How do you move a tank that big? And don't say 'very carefully.' :P

3. My assumption is that you would have to completely break it down and some how transfer the water, man that's a lot of Home Depot buckets. So how well do tanks respond to being re-assembled? Do you have to wait for it to cycle again just to be safe?

-John

Sorry tank is sold .

Yes you would need a lot of buckets if you want to save the water. But I wouldn't add live stock back because sand would be disturbed and could cause problems with your water. It better to be safe when you buy a tank to start out with . I would just Waite for a good month and let everything settled .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived