Houston Fish Store Trip Tag Along ?

Vincent-Thai

Tuesday next week I'm taking a trip to Houston for a fish store called Fish Land . They are a GREAT store I have been going there every week. Their store it definitely worth the trip there . I'm going there to purchase 10 RARE jack knife fish . IF anyone want to TAG ALONG and check out the place are welcome to . Otherwise it would just be a lonely Drive there :P

4a5379588faaa6231a520a4c37f58d4f.jpg

^ the fish I am purchasing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in Houston is it?

I'm not sure but it about 2.5 hours away . The store is called fish land you can find their addresses on Google .

All of their fish are VERY healthy I was blown away when I saw how healthy and how well they take care of their fish !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should try to visit other places on the west side aswell. My favorite place is Global Leader Aquatics. The guy there is very knowledgeable and has a big heart for reefing. Fish Gallery is okay too.

The reason I was asking was because Houston is pretty big. If you're around the woodland check out global leader aquatics.

It's an awesome store! The owner is really nice too.

Houston aquarium warehouse is probably the best FW specific store I've been to. Best discus retailer I've ever seen. Definitely worth checking out if you have any interest in discus or FW.

Archived