What happened????? =(

JGon

My other two gobies and pistol shrimp and anemone crab are doing perfectly fine. My corals are looking good too. My firefish was doing just fine yesterday.

But who??? I have a greenbanded goby, yellow watchman goby and his pistol sgrimp friend, anemone crab, and yellow clown goby. Nobody messes with anybody. And my clown goby is missing.

The pistol shrimp is like an inch long. Constantly working on making tunnels. Only crab I have. And he only moves within a 2 inch radius from where he landed when I put him in the tank. Like LITERALLY. A 2 inch radius. Doesn't move from that spot, ever since I got him almost a month ago. And three snails. That's it. And I seriously doubt it's my coral doing the damage.

I still think it is another fish picking on him if you don't have any other crabs in the tank.

Wouldn't this have happened before though?? It was just from one day to the next.

Has the possibility of a bacterial infection been discussed? Perhaps treat the fish with an antibiotic?

I don't have a qt. How would I treat him??

Perhaps a 5-gallon bucket with a small pump in it will suffice. Throw some pvc fittings in there for shelter and treat according to the directions of the medication. Keep an eye on ammonia levels and change water when needed.

Perhaps a 5-gallon bucket with a small pump in it will suffice. Throw some pvc fittings in there for shelter and treat according to the directions of the medication. Keep an eye on ammonia levels and change water when needed.

Ok. Will do. Any medication you recommend Ty??? I don't wanna grab some random stuff off the shelf.

Archived