Looking for a small light for the sump

Winterwater

Was recently unemployed, been about 2 months and unfortunately don't have the means to replace this light in my sump that is growing cyano and filmentous algae instead of growing my chaeto. Does anyone have a light lying around that they could spare? Perhaps a trade? I just got hired at another place but I won't see a paycheck for awhile. If possible a hallide is preferred.

I use an $10 flood bulb from HD that grows my Chaeto fantastic! I bought a few simple parts to wire a normal bulb socket together and for under $25, including bulb I have a algae growing machine. You don't need anything expensive...

I have one you could borrow but I would like it back whenever you get back on your feet again and replace your sump light.

It's LED though but grew me a giant ball of chaeto the size of a turkey before I shut it down.

Wow you guys are so helpful! I mean whatever you guys think is best, I would like to have little coral down there since my pom poms are getting a little hectic. I am willing to part with some as a token of appreciation

Archived